Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Redmond, WA
- Design and evaluate electrical systems, and electronic software and components for systems focusing in safety, quality, economy, and sustainability;
- Design circuit boards including digital, analog and radio power optimization;
- Uses engineering knowledge and methods to design, test and produce a wide variety of electrical control systems, machinery, and equipment;
- Define and execute testing and maintenance procedures for electronic software, components and equipment;
- Conduct system evaluations and make appropriate recommendations to modify designs or repair systems or equipment as needed;
- Ensure compliance of electrical systems and electronic equipment with all applicable regulations and safety standards;
- Analyze the needs of customers to determine system requirements, associated costs, capacity and an electrical system plan;
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions to improve system’s technical performance and develops electronic principles and technology in fields;
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget;
- Utilized knowledge of Antennas Calculation, RF Paths Simulation, and Soldering.
Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering Technology and all related.
At least 12 months experience in Electronic Engineer/Design Engineer and all related.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send you detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.